Oracle Functional Consultants
Consultants are to be based either at the Britehouse Oracle Office Johannesburg or Cape Town, or at a customer site.
Purpose of this position:
Britehouse Oracle continuously seeks consultant and skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth.
Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Britehouse’s clients.
- The consultant will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
- The Consultant must be able to work in a team with other consultants within boundaries of strict project deadlines
- The Consultant will be exposed to all major Oracle technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
- The Consultant will be exposed to cross-functional projects requiring collaboration and interpersonal and communications skills. Possesses initiative, self-reliance, and critical thinking skills.
- This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
- The Consultant must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
Key Performance Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Relations.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Solid proficiency of Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud
- Superb documentation skills
- Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
- Fit with company culture and values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Continuous growth and up-to-date Oracle certifications.
- Manage personal targets and be familiar with overall project goals
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in Financials modules and / or Human Resources Modules of Oracle ERP / HCM Applications (EBS R12 and Fusion Cloud)
- Experience in full life-cycle project development including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Roll-out
- Collaborate with business SMEs to understand business functionalities and processes. Develops user requirements, system configuration rules and reports.
- Excellent understanding of your area of expertise, either Financial, Supply Chain or Human Resources environments including legislation requirements
- Conduct workshops to understand client requirements for solutions and have the ability to quickly understand and articulate business, and technical concepts
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills