Want to become a Brite-ologist?
A Brite-ologist is derived from one of our core values, Futurology. Britehouse is a home from home for technology futurologists – people who revel in anticipating rather than simply tracking the evolution of technology.
Why our graduate programme :
Britehouse a Division of Dimension Data has a suite of offerings that addresses each phase of the digital cycle. From strategic advisory that helps paint your digital roadmap, to digital marketing that allows you to interact appropriately, to application development and integration that effectively automates your processes, to analytics that gives you the ability to intelligently innovate.
- 12 month paid programme
- Pursue your career path with permanent employment opportunities
- Internationally recognised Microsoft certifications
- A choice between IT Support or Software Development
- Quick adaptation to the working environment
- Build a large corporate network
Terms and Conditions :
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications will be requested once shortlisted for the role.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous Learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
“My personal experience so far has been a very fulfilling one. I feel as though the training I have received has given me an advantage in my career, as well as a better to look towards my future. I have also met a lot of amazing people along the way and really am grateful for the opportunity that Britehouse has provided for me”.
“This experience has been that of an enlightening one. The courses and certification has added to self-development and has given us the sense of achievement and fulfillment. The working environment has proven itself, time and time again, to be enjoyable and entertaining with ample help at a moment’s notice”.
“Britehouse has given me the opportunity to use what I learned in my studies and apply it to real business challenges. I have understood a lot about the business world through my experiences thus far and I am thankful for the opportunities that have been provided to me”.
“My experiences at Britehouse has been greatly educational as well interesting, it has taught me about what goes into team work and development”.