Mobile Development Manager
SharePoint Developers are to be based either at the Britehouse Digital Head Office in Bryanston, or at a customer site.
Purpose of this position:
Britehouse Digital continuously seeks software development skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth.
- The iOS Developer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
- The iOS Developer must work in a team with other iOS and developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
- The iOS Developer will be exposed to all major Apple technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
- This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
- The iOS Developer will either be based at the Britehouse Digital Head Office or at a customer site.
- The iOS Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
Key Performance Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to adapt to new languages and technologies.
- Customer Relations.
- Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
- iOS Framework, Cocoa Touch, Swift.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Solid proficiency with iOS and other Apple platforms, products and tools.
- Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
- Billable hours.
- Microsoft Exams.
- 360 review.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
Advantageous (nice to have):
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
Knowledge (These are the things the person has to KNOW to be able to do the job.)
- Knowledge of iOS (Cocoa Touch), Objective C and Swift
- Knowledge of MVC
- Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and JSon
- Knowledge of XCode.
- Knowledge of iOS Graphics and animations.
- Knowledge of the application of technology in solving business problems.
Senior Developers must be able to perform as a Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
- Intermediate Developer requirements.
- 5 years experience of leading a development team.
- Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
- 4 years’ experience developing in Objective C.
- Technical lead for development, design and implementation of iOS based solutions as part of the projects team.
- Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
- Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
- Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
- Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
- Mentoring of other developers.
- Contribute to Pre-Sale activities.
- 3 years computer science degree or equivalent.
- Experience in mobile development relating to iPhone / Android / Blackberry
- Exposure to the Windows Phone eco system including Silverlight and Xaml
- Swift Experience
- Be able to give accurate technical estimates.
- Be able to delegate.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be able to interact well with management and colleagues.
- Be able to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
Attributes and Competencies
- Planning and organising.
- Knowledge Specialisation.
- Must be individually driven and motivated.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be enthusiastic and very willing to learn.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.
- Britehouse Digital is always open to dynamic, energetic people with open minded attitudes and a positive work ethic.
- We offer opportunities to learn, develop and advance across the spectrum of our services and solutions.
Britehouse Digital developers have opportunities during the course of their employment to either be based at head office or to work at customer sites depending on the requirements at the time as well as to get exposure to a broad range of technologies and industries.