The Web Developer are to be based at the Britehouse Automotive branch in Pretoria.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Britehouse Digital continuously seeks software development skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth.
Building and enhancing web based systems for the motor industry.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Communicating with external web services
Advantageous (nice to have):
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency with HTML 4/5
- .NET C# (MVC, WebAPI)
- DPHP (OOP)
- RESTful Services
- MsSQL / MySQL
- Apache Cordova / PhoneGap
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated programming.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about technology.
- Work well in team.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.
- MSSQL / MySQL DB (using Stored Procedure = BONUS)
- PHP / C# API (Authenticating API = BONUS)
Design and develop an application that will allow a user to:
- View a list of contacts
- Add a contact (you can determine the required fields)
- Edit a contact
- Delete a contact